If the T7DRA form from the ProFile T1 module is printing out of alignment, this could be due to a few scenarios:
- The pre-printed form being used is not current. Check the form version on the top right hand side. It should say T7DR(A) (13). No other pre-printed form will match the alignment.
- When ordering the form from the CRA, unless otherwise specified, the T7DR(E) (15) will be remitted. The information from the T7DRA form will not align with this pre-printed form.
The difference between the pre-printed forms are as follows:
- T7DR(E) (15) - Remittance Voucher
- T7DR(A) (13) - Electronic Filing Remittance Voucher
If the form still fails to align, the template will have to be modified.
Modify the template
- In ProFile, open the T7DR.
- Right-click and choose Edit Template.
- Select the line that is not aligning on the template.
- Right-click and choose Paragraph.
- Correct the alignment.