- Close all programs, restart your computer and test to see if the message recurs. If it does, continue with the below steps.
- Open the Windows Start menu and enter services.msc.
- Select OK and then Continue on the User Account Control.
- Locate Print Spooler in the listing of services, right-click it, and select Properties.
- Change the content of the Startup type field from Disabled to Automatic. If its already Automatic and services are stopped, click the Start button.
- Select Apply and then OK.
- Select Restart the service.
- Close the Services window and restart the computer.
"System Error. Code: 1722. The RPC Server is unavailable" error
SOLVED•by Intuit•Updated February 13, 2023
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Profile users.