Note: for tax year 2019 and going forward preparers need to use the form Authorize a Representative or Cancel a Representative for EFILE. Click here to review the current method of EFILE or click here to learn about the change.
1. Exit ProFile.
2. Click on the Windows "Start" button in the lower-left corner. In the search bar enter "regedit" and then the <Enter> key.
The Registry Editor window displays.
3. Select the "Export" option from the "File" menu in the Registry Editor.
4. Save a backup copy of the registry to the desktop.
5. Navigate to the location HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareGreenPointProFileEFILE in the Registry Editor:
6. Double-click on the file ShowEFILET1013Warning.
7. Set the value data to "0" and click the "OK" button.