ProConnect HelpProfile HelpIntuit

Where to enter the T5018 slips on the T1 individual return

SOLVEDby IntuitUpdated October 11, 2023

A separate T2125 has to be completed for a T5018 slip.

Complete a separate Form T2125 for each business or professional activity. The T2125 form is also where amounts from contract payment slips (as self-employment income) can be entered:

  • T1204 - Government service contract payments
  • T5018 - Statement of contract payments

File each completed T2125 with the T1 Income Tax and Benefit Return.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
ProFile Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Profile users.