The bar code on a CO-17 form may not print with sufficient resolution for RQ acceptance. As a result, printed CO-17 forms may be rejected.
ProFile customers should increase the printer resolution settings prior to printing/filing a CO-17 form.
If a CO-17 form was rejected by RQ, increase the printer resolution settings and refile the form:
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Select View devices and printers from the Hardware and Sound heading.
- Identify the printer being used; it is highlighted with a green checkmark.
- Right-click on the printer and select the properties option from the menu.
Note: Each printer has different settings options. Check for properties options such as printing preferences or printer options.
- Identify the resolution setting for the printer and increase it to the highest setting possible.
- Save the increased resolution rate settings.
- Print the CO-17 form and file or refile.