ProConnect HelpProfile HelpIntuit

Income of deceased person - Rights or Things

SOLVEDby Intuit1Updated 1 year ago

In the top right corner of the T1 Jacket, preparers can enter the white space below T1 GENERAL [fiscal year]"Rights or Things" - 70(2) to indicate to the CRA the type of return being submitted.

Save the return using the Save As... feature to modify the file name and differentiate it from the client's other returns.

Note: The Rights and Things return can only be paper filed with the CRA.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
ProFile Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Profile users.