The following are commonly-encountered errors when signing in to CRA for AFR.
For additional details on any of these errors, contact CRA:
- ERR.073 - multiple authorizations for the SIN entered. Tax information can only be obtained by Login into Represent a Client
- ERR.085 - SIN not found. Contact us if you have an enquiry about this error.
- ERR.051 - Not authorized to request tax information for the SIN entered.
- ERR.075 - Contact us if you have an enquiry about this error.
- ERR.083 - Rep ID associated with a business that is no longer registered with the Represent a Client service. Contact your employer for more information.
- ERR.091 - Contact us if you have an enquiry about this error.
- ERR.108 - The client has not authorized electronic receipt of the Notice of Assessment through this service.
- ERR.109 - In order to receive the Notice of Assessment electronically, the taxpayer to whom the Notice of Assessment belongs must be registered for Manage Online Mail.