Preparers using Intuit Link can lock requests that clients have completed. When a request has been locked by the preparer, the client cannot change their responses without the response being unlocked by the preparer.
Note: Only requests completed in Intuit Link by clients may be locked.
Lock responses by the client
- Navigate and log on to the Intuit Link site.
- Select the Clients link on the menu. The list of clients displays.
3. Identify the client whose request has been completed and is to be locked.
4. Select the Review option arrow in the Actions column of the client. A list of options displays.
5. Select the Review option. The client's details display.
6. Identify the request(s) to be locked. Select the checkbox in the lock column that corresponds to the request.
The client request entry is now shaded, indicating that the request has been locked.
Note: A client's response can be unlocked only by the preparer.