Remove the existing ProFile license information
- Open ProFile on the old computer.
- Select the Manage Licenses option from the Help drop-down menu in the top toolbar. The license window displays the current ProFile licenses.
- Select a license to delete.
- Select the Deleted Selected Licenses button; the license deletes. Repeat the process for all licenses listed.
Transfer the ProFile data
1. On the new computer, navigate to the ProFile download page.
2. Download, install, and activate ProFile on the new computer.
3. Navigate to the directory C:\Users\[USER NAME]\Documents\My ProFile Data on the old computer.
4. Copy the entire My ProFile Data folder to the new machine. The same directory will be available on the new computer after ProFile is installed.
5. Open ProFile on the new computer.
The old ProFile settings should now be set on the new computer.