The ProFile support messaging feature is not working correctly for some customers.
It is necessary to open the default web browser and clear the cache. The following steps will clear the web browser cache and allow the messaging feature to function correctly.
- Close ProFile.
- Open the web browser.
- Clear the browser cache as instructed below.
- Start ProFile again and launch the messaging feature.
Clear the browser cache in Chrome
- Open a Chrome browser window.
- Select More Tools > Clear browsing data? from the Customize and control Google Chrome menu. The Clear browsing data window displays.
- Select the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Select the option the beginning of time from the drop-down menu at the top of the window.
- Click the CLEAR BROWSING DATA button; the browsing data is erased.
Clear the browser cache in Firefox
- Select Options from the Firefox menu button.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Select the Network tab.
- Click the Clear Now button in the Cached Web Content section; the browsing data is erased.