ProFile users who encounter the following error message need to download the 2007 Microsoft Office system driver.
The error reads: Import Error. In order to use Excel Import, you’ll need to download and install the Data Connectivity Components driver.
ProFile communicates and shares data with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel. The driver installs components that allow this communication to take place.
These drivers are typically installed automatically with Microsoft Office. However, the drivers may be missing if Microsoft Office is not loaded on the computer, or may have become corrupted.
Install the driver
- Click here to open a Box folder containing the file.
- Click the blue Download button.
- If you encounter a warning about the download, choose Keep. AccessDatabaseEngine.exe begins to download.
- Locate the downloaded file AccessDatabaseEngine.exe and double-click on it.
- Follow the instructions as presented. The driver installs.
- Restart the computer.