If ProFile states that the statement was already sent, there is a problem with the EDI control number. The values need to be reset and the return will undergo NETFILE again.
1. Select Options... from the EFILE dropdown menu in the top ProFile toolbar.
2. Select the General option in the Electronic Filing Options window.
3. Identify the data under the EDI Control Numbers section. Each time a TP1 statement is sent, the EDI number increases.
4. Change the Interchange and Group values in the EDI Control Numbers section, maintaining a "times 10" ratio for the values. For example, set the values to "50" and "500", respectively, or "500" and "5000":
5. Select OK; the value changes save.
6. NETFILE the TP1 return.