When entering the license or EFILE password, a response claims it is invalid or incorrect.
Confirm that the password has been entered correctly, including upper or lower cases (the CRA password is case sensitive).
Ensure the 6-digit number for the product code and the 15 numbers for the license key are entered in their entirety.
If the above steps have been followed and the error persists, review your computer's language setting:
- Select the Windows Start > Control Panel.
- Enter Regional Settings in the search bar.
- Click Region and Language.
- Select the Format tab.
- Set the option to English (United States) under the Format field.
- Select the Keyboard and Languages tab.
- Click the Change keyboards button.
- Set the option to English (United States).