The pages in the T1 Jacket overlap when printed:
- Open ProFile.
- Select the Print Setup... option from the File drop-down menu in the top toolbar.
- The Print Setup window displays.
- Change the Font Scaling setting to Manual and enter a value of 90%.
4. Click the OK button; the changes are saved.
5. Reprint the form.
If the resolution above fails, try the following:
- Exit ProFile.
- Click Start and select Run. The Run dialogue displays.
- Type Regedit in the Open field and press Enter to display the Registry Editor.
- Click My Computer, then select HKEY_CURRENT_USER and click the plus sign to expand this list.
- Select Software and click the plus sign to expand this list.
- Select GreenPoint and click the plus sign to expand this list.
- Select GreenPoint.
- Right-click this folder and select Rename from the menu.
- Rename the GreenPoint folder to GreenPoint_Old.