Microsoft C++ redistributable elements require repair.
ProFile currently depends on the following C++ redistributable elements:
- C++ 2010 (x86) Version 10.0.40219
- C++ 2012 (x86) Version 11.061030
- C++ 2013 (x86) Version 12.0.30501
1. Select the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
2. Select Control Panel. The Windows Control Panel displays.
3. Select Uninstall a program under the Programs section. A list of programs installed on the computer displays.
4. Scroll down the list and identify any instances of Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable.
5. Right-click on the first instance of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, Microsoft Visual C++ 2012, Redistributable and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable.
6. Select Change from the menu.
7. Select Repair from the Change window.
8. Repeat the repair process for each instance of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable.
9. If any issues are encountered during the repair process, use the installer located inn the ProFile install folder to run the repair.
Navigate to the ProFile install folder.
Search for the value vcr to identify the three C++ install files.
Run each install file as admin until all three are repaired.
10. Reboot the computer when all instances have been repaired.
Note: If ProFile requests the installation of another Microsoft Visual C++ component, install and reboot the computer before launching ProFile.
Download and run ProFile
- Navigate to the ProFile download page.
- Select Download ProFile on the download page. The download displays automatically in the bottom-right corner of the browser.
- When completed, the location of the file is C:/Windows > Users > [USER NAME] > Downloads.
- Right-click on the gpsetup.exe icon after it has been downloaded and select Run as Administrator. This will repair any corrupt components in the software.
- Restart the computer and launch ProFile.
Note: If you are still unsure of where the file has been stored, search the C: drive for the file gpsetup.exe.