This error is generally the result of an incorrect or inaccessible file path.
1. Ensure the file and shared folder paths are valid.
2. If you are using an invoice template, ensure the file path and username are correct.
3. Select the Environment… option under the Options drop-down menu in the top toolbar.
4. Select the System tab.
5. Review the paths in the Security File and Shared Folders fields:
6. Ensure the Security File path and locations (for example, the “C:” drive) exist and are accessible.
7. Ensure the Shared Folder path and locations (for example, the “C:” drive) exist and are accessible. If the Shared Folder path points to a shared network drive or folder, ensure the location exists and is accessible.