Customers encounter a licensing error message when exiting ProFile. The error reads: Suspend License Failure. We were not able to suspend your license. Do you want to try again or exit without suspending your licenses?
ProgramData is a hidden folder; it is necessary to search and identify it.
1. Close ProFile.
2. Open a Windows Explorer window.
3. Enter the term %programdata% in the folder search bar and press Enter. The ProgramData folder displays.
4. Select the GreenPoint folder.
4. Rename all files in the GreenPoint folder with the .ecml designation to [FILENAME]_old.ecml.
5. Rename the file gp.dat in the directory to gp_old.dat.
6. Rename the folder titled BackupFiles" to BackupFiles_old.
7. Open ProFile.
8. Re-enter the license key previously attempted. The license is accepted and a green checkmark displays as confirmation.