- Click the Database menu and choose Report.
- Select a ProFile module (T1, T2, T3, or FX) for the type of client files that will be included in the report.
- Apply status filters to the query to narrow the client list. It displays only the files that are to be include in the report.
- Click the Options button.
Create column headings
The Fields tab allows column headings to be created.
1. Click in a cell in the top row. Click the Properties button to add, change, or format the column heading:
2. To change or enter the column headings, click in the text field located in the bottom-left of the Report Options window:
- Click in an empty cell below the column heading.
- Click the Pick button to choose from a list of key field codes. Like the column headings, the format can be set on the field code cells, which formats the data in the printed report.
- Click in the cell to be formatted and click Properties.
Add a row or a column
When there is no blank cell available, new columns or rows can be entered.
- Use the arrow buttons to move the cursor along the rows and columns of the report.
- Click the Add button to create a row or a column after the last one.
- Click the Insert button to place a new row or column according to your cursor position.
Select a printer
1. Select the Format tab.
2. Select the printer.
Note: ProFile PDF Export will not print this function.
Save and print
- Click Save to save the options before running the report.
- Click OK.
- On the main Database dialogue window, click Print Reports.