If an application error displays when launching ProFile or Hub in ProFile, follow the steps below.
- Close ProFile.
- Stop the Hub service in Windows Task Manager. The application will be called one of the following in the Processes tab:
- Profile Hubs service for Windows 10
3. Navigate to the following directory: C: Users[PC USER] > AppData > Roaming > ProFile.
4. Rename the following folders:
- Rename Profile HubClient to Profile HubClient_old
- Rename Profile Hub Service to Profile Hub Service_old
5. Open ProFile.
6. Re-configure ProFile Hub.
If the above fix does not resolve the application error, perform a ProFile repair.