Set up Hub
Hub is a data management tool and is part of ProFile. Use it for tasks such as CRA data import and requesting information from clients. It is free to use with your ProFile license.
- Download the latest version of ProFile.
- Open the ProFile application.
- Select Hub from the Goto menu in the top toolbar.
- Select the Enable ProFile Hub checkbox.
- Select an option from the How are your ProFile client files stored? section.
- Click the Browse button to navigate to a folder where client files are stored; this allows Hub to access client information.
- Click the Read files button. The Hub interface populates with returns; these files originate from the location selected in the set-up window.
- Select which tax year to display clients for. The tax year selection drop-down menu is located above the client list.
- Select a tax year from the list. The list sorts to include only those clients from the selected tax year.