1. Open the Working Papers client file from which to export information.
2. Select the "Export | GIFI" option from the "File" drop-down menu; the "Export of Data to GIFI" window displays.
3. Complete the fields of the dialogue.
4. Click the "OK" button; the export processes..
Related Article: Exporting GIFI data for imports - ProFile (this is an external CaseWare article).
1. Open a T2 return.
2. Select the "Import" option from the "File" drop-down menu in the top toolbar.On a T2 return, go to the File menu and choose Import.
2. Navigate to where the Caseware file is
3. Select and open the file; the "Import Successful" message displays
All GIFI information imports into the Corporate return.
Get in touch with other Accountants
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook