Analyzing EFILE errors
1. Select Forms from the preparation method:
2. Click Auditor on the toolbar:
A panel opens at the bottom of the screen displaying a list of outstanding audit messages:
Tip: to see more of the Auditor, click and drag the separator between the Auditor and the Forms window to adjust the height of the Auditor.
3. Press <F9> repeatedly to cycle through the messages.
The Auditor displays a list of audit messages that relate to the return and allows you to jump to the form and field that triggered the message. You can also double-click on any message to jump to the field where the message appears.
4. Resolve each issue; the corresponding message disappears from the Auditor.
5. Attempt the EFILE when all Auditor messages are resolved.
Click EasyStep on the toolbar to return to EasyStep appearance: