What's new for 2019
- After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008. For more information on Support for Windows 7 ending click here and for Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2008 R2 click here. Because of these changes, you will need to update to one of the operating systems listed in our System Requirements Table below.
Note: Windows 7 & Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2008 R2 will no longer be supported as of January 14, 2020
Required Computer Configuration
- Internet connectivity is required for activation, licensing, automatic updates, and additional ProFile features (e.g. EFILE)
- Network/workstation install UNC path is not supported
- ProFile requires operating system Windows 10TM, Windows 8.1TM
- .NET 4.5.2 installation & registration are required
Note: AppleTM Products are not supported.
To get the best results from your software, Profile requires the following minimum configuration: